Let me teach you how to make healthy eating do-able
♦Are you ready to liberate yourself from dieting?
♦Do you suffer from cravings? ♦Always gain back what you lose?
♦Struggle to consistently exercise?
♦Do you eat out of boredom, stress, anxiety or other emotional reasons?
♦Does eating healthy seem like too much work?
♦Do you want to improve your body image and self-confidence?
♦Do you have a health condition that you want to improve but not sure what to eat?
I can help you connect the dots between knowing what to eat and actually doing it
Living in a body you love is not achieved by dieting. Changing your lifestyle isn’t just a decision. Achieving lasting results is a process of change. As a dietitian-nutritionist & mindful eating coach I artistically merge together healthy eating, practicality and positive behavior change. Having overcame my own disordered eating, lost weight and reversed my pre-diabetes, I will be an invaluable partner on your path to developing a healthy relationship with food, fitness and your figure.
Now is the time to change and I can help*
- Change the way you think about food by helping you change your personal food culture
- Change your definition of sensible eating by showing you easy tricks to balance meals without sacrificing your favorite foods
- Change the way you react to food by giving you the tools to identify and combat emotional eating related to stress, anxiety, happiness, boredom and more.
- Change your food choices by giving you practical and stress-free solutions to healthy eating
- Change your outlook on fitness from something you dread doing to something you want to find the time to do.
How will your life be different when you can just live it without worrying about food or your weight?
During this session we will dig in and find the top areas of change that will give you the biggest results for the least effort. Let my years of experience and success make this process as doable as possible for you.
Please note that results will vary from person to person based on their health status, medical conditions, the level of effort they put forth in my programs and their willingness to change.